Utah Couple in Their 70s Killed in Fire Likely Caused by Faulty, Old Christmas Lights — KTLA

Faulty Christmas tree lights are likely to blame for a fire that killed a couple in their 70s near Salt Lake City, Utah, authorities there said Friday. The South Davis Metro Fire Department responded to a fire at a home in Woods Cross, north of Salt Lake City, about 10:30 p.m. Thursday, KTLA sister station KSTU reported. Officials…

via Utah Couple in Their 70s Killed in Fire Likely Caused by Faulty, Old Christmas Lights — KTLA

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s